Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1 Month

Sorry! A lot has happened since I last wrote in here.

1. Baby shower with work - Thanks Alliant!!
2. Baby shower with Family & Friends - Thanks guys!!
3. Last day of work, August 14th! - I'm offcially on LOA
4. Moved in between all that.
5. Finishing touches on baby's room
6. preparing for birth

I'll need to update this again when I have more time. I'm just trying to run around right now and get some last minute things so i can finally relax. :-)

Until then...

P.S. I don't have any pictures of the baby showers...sorry! I'm a terrible mom. I really don't have any pics of anything...here's hoping i can redeem myself when little B is born...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Im glad I cut it but it took me a while to finally do it. Im 16 weeks now and have my good and bad days. Bad morning sickness the last few mornings so that sucks. How are you doing?? Im so bummed we didnt get to see you while we were home. We were gonna try and come to your shower but my brother got married that day. So you are in the final stretch, crazy. Please be in touch and keep us updated on baby boy.

    ReplyDelete