Friday, January 1, 2010

Roll Over


Marek rolled over for the first time! Front to back! Here is a pic we got right after he did it. He was so excited! Its been so much fun to see all of his little milestones so far, but bittersweet too because it means he's growing up! I need to make sure I'm here for all of them because they'll never come again...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, wasn't that one of the best feelings in the world?! Both Tim and I happen to be playing with Corissa when she did that. We got SO exicted and just realized how fast she was going to grow up and made the vow right there to make sure we were there for all her firsts. seconds, thirds, etc. because like you said "they'll never come again..." I'm loving motherhood and am glad it looks like you are too. Yeah Marek, you're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete