Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's a Park Day!



Today was the best day to go to the park. The weather was perfect. Not too hot or too cold. Marek wore a T-shirt and had a blanket to cover his little tootsies (feet/toes) and legs. But the best part about the park is of course all the babies that are starting to come out of their hiding places. We saw baby squirrels and baby ducks (they aren't ducks but I have no idea what else to name these cute little birds).

View from Marek's height.

The baby squirrels were fearless! We stood in one spot for about two minutes and had 7 little squirrels come up to us looking for food. No wonder why the parents are all fat. They learn to beg from day one!

These were the cutest babies! I never knew those annoying, ugly black ducks (whatever they are) could produce the CUTEST little babies! They are so colorful and teeny. There was a mom and dad taking turns feeding the 3 babies. Marek and I stared at these guys for awhile (Marek squealed a lot and I "ohhed and awwwed".)

Of course I save the cutest baby picture for last!

Me and My Little Man (He wouldn't keep his sunglasses on
for the traditional Boyaner sunglass photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment