Saturday, September 11, 2010

12:32am

On September 11, 2009 at 12:32am we welcomed our son Marek Robert Boyaner weighing a whopping 6 pounds, 12 ounces and a lengthy 20 inches. A year has flown by and its September 11, 2010 and you are now a year-old. We love you baby man. Happy First Birthday to our little love.

Some pics from his special day:

Helping Mommy get the beverages ready.

Some special ladies at his party, the Ludwig twins!

Pre-cake snack

Accidentally locked inside without his Alana

The pic was too cute, so I took it from two different angles!

Me and my Gamma. Check out our similar smiles.

Mama put me down! I'm getting embarrassed!

Dinosaur cake

Let the singing commence!

We didn't light the candles. He kept trying to stick them in his mouth. I could only imagine the stares at CHOC if we had lit those candles.

What is this?

oooo its squishy

My fingers are dirty!

Hey! Where's my cake!

Why all the pics mom? I just want my cake back! Sugaaaaarrrrrrr!

Lilia getting a sneaky finger in the frosting

Did not want to wear his prince hat

But Bruiser did!

The sugar high two hours later...

...while everyone else slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment