Thursday, November 4, 2010

Glucola Part Deux


I LOVE YOU COCA-COLA! If you weren't a favorite drink before, you just became my number one! Preggers everywhere, listen up: DO NOT drink the 'Orange' flavored Glucola. Get the 'Cola' flavored Glucola to take your Gestational Diabetes test. I drank the Cola one in less than 30 seconds (make sure it's cold).

This is me right after I drank it. No way would I have been able to make this happy face with the orange flavored drink. I would have been too busy guzzling water.


Even my blood draw was better this time around. No swollen purple arm from the East German javelin thrower. I got a very nice lady who didn't even make me use the giant cotton ball and tape (I HATE the tape. It rips a little of my skin off every time, so I usually just ask for the cotton ball and apply pressure for a little bit. Stops the bleeding every time).

My arm:

No comments:

Post a Comment