Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hair Cut

No, not Marek's first hair cut, but my first hair cut in a LONG time. I always do this. I get to the point of where I have fairly long hair, then I go in, only intending to get a trim and I end up chopping it all off. I chopped off so much that my stylist said if I waited another month or two I could have donated to "locks of love." So here is my right-before-christmas-and-thousands-of-pictures disaster:


I think my hair is only a touch longer than Marek's. New Year's Resolution: Get Marek a hair cut...just in time for thousands of pictures with his sister.

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny you should do that, I was just looking up Locks of Love yesterday!! I'm sooo tired of having long hair and putting it up everyday. I'm just convincing Tim that I'll maybe actually do my hair if it was shorter, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops...meant to type - "you both look adorable!"

    ReplyDelete