Misha Ruby Boyaner
Monday, February 14, 2011
6:08pm
7 lbs 5 oz, 20 inches
Hoag Hospital, Newport Beach, CA
Labor and Delivery went fast and mostly painless. I would like to personally thank my wonderful team of doctors and nurses for a most pleasant experience. Dr. Kroll, for vacuuming and catching my baby girl. Nurse Kelly, for letting me curse up a storm when I needed to and for being my pain advocate when I couldn't be. And lastly, Dr. Holcombe. My love. The man who placed the epidural needle in my back. Without you, my husband would not have his hands or arms because I would have broken them during labor. Thank you for your magical, steady, quick hands. Oh and I can't forget Bill and Sue Gross, for donating your millions so I could have a private room with a view of the pacific ocean.
Thank you all.
First Gulp of Air
Whatcha lookin at? I'm 7 lbs 5 oz!
Me, Mommy and Mommy's amazing cheeseburger and salad







She's beautiful!!
ReplyDelete