Friday, August 5, 2011

Lake Elsinore? No, its Menifee!

Went to visit my friend Melissa and her little girl Corissa today out in Lake Elsinore, actually its called Menifee. She just bought a new house and its gorgeous! I really like the area a lot. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous that we'd end up driving forever on the 15 without passing so much as a gas station but that is sooooo not the case! It's so nice and there are tons of stores, restaurants and people! I can't say it enough but I really did enjoy our little trip and the area. When Misha gets a little older I want to go to the lake that is near their house. So you'll probably see a future lake post on here!

Sit back and relax and enjoy! The adventures of Marek and Corissa are about to begin!

They mostly played in the backyard in this giant kiddie pool. Marek loved it and found his new love - fishing!

Won't try real fish but he'll try a plastic one?

Took over on the fishing pool, took over on the fish and now took over on the cup. Jeez Mare, little toy hog :-)

"Nope Corissa, its not your turn." Must collect every toy in pool.

"You can't have it Melissa, but can you fix it for me?"

Per Corissa: Get this toy hoarder out of MY pool!


In addition to toy fishing poles, Marek enjoys to hoard your pots and pans and will probably comb his hair with a kitchen utensil (saw that he was doing this as I was resizing the photo - WAY after the fact. Sorry Melissa!).

So...when can we descend on your house?







No comments:

Post a Comment