Its YELLOW vegetable time! We started squash on Saturday. The first round did not go very well. Marek took the bite, looked at me like I was force feeding him raw sewage, made the "ucky" face and spit it all out. Not the drool-it-all-over-your-bib, but the get-this-crap-out-of-my-mouth-NOW spit out.
Round 2, the kid can't get enough of this orange stuff. I personally think its nasty but he LOVES it! Ask Gamma, she was there.
And today, he left his mouth open the whole time so he wouldn't have to waste anytime getting as much of this stuff in his mouth as possible.
I wonder how sweet potatoes will be? Will they topple the favorite, Mr. Squash?
Stay tuned...




Btw, how are you posting your pictures on this blog?? Cindy @ Teva is saying she can't view mine (I just insert them into my post by using the picture icon). I was able to see your pics at Teva so maybe your doing it differently??
ReplyDelete