No not first HAIR cut. First tooth cut! It's official! We have seen Marek's first tooth poke through the surface.
We were in Walmart today when Marek started crying to be let out of his stroller. So I bent over to pick him up and saw something weird in his mouth. I thought it was a piece of his toy that came off or something...so I stuck my finger in there and realized that the "piece of something" was stuck to his gum. It was the tip of his first tooth! If you are looking straight at his face, the tooth is his lower, front left incisor. It's super cute (really! Teeth can be CUTE! Who knew?!)! I keep shoving my finger in his mouth feeling the little thing. I think he's starting to get annoyed that I exclaim EVERY time I feel it; "there's a tooth in there!!" Poor kid. Good thing he's only 6 months old and won't remember his crazy mom poking her fingers in his mouth to feel his first tooth.
(Sorry. I tried to get shots of the little magical tooth, but you can't quite see it. So you'll just have to settle for a smiling picture of him instead.)




No comments:
Post a Comment