For those of you who don't know, Marek has some Norwegian blood in him (through my Mom). I'm hoping that, in addition to his blue eyes, that he might get a little boost in height from that side...anyway...I know Matt really really REALLY wants Marek to be the next Pele, Maradona, Kaka, Beckham, Donovan, etc. (wow I've been watching too much Fox Soccer Channel), but I think he might actually be a skier. A Norwegian skier. Just imagine poles and skis...
A Silly Dog Story. A man gets home from work and decides to take a quick breather before dinner. So he sits down on the floor, puts his hands behind his head, slouches against the couch and relaxes. A little brown and white dog, whose face is purely angelic, comes up to this man, climbs the man like a mountain goat and then suddenly reaches back and slaps the man in the face. She then runs down 'the mountain', turns, sticks her bottom up in the air and waggles a stump of a tail.
Apparently Matt looks like another puppy to play with.
Bruiser on the other hand, continues to rest on the couch, secretly saying, "thank you god! She didn't go after me this time!"
This shot was captured in the moment:




No comments:
Post a Comment