I digress...
Marek also has cut another tooth this week. Right next door to the other idy bidy tooth he has. They are super cute. And yes, I still stick my finger in his mouth and squeal when I feel them. Matt just rolls his eyes at me. Whatever. He's not going to let me do this forever. He'll probably learn that to get Mommy's finger out of his mouth all he has to do is bite down with those new sharp little teeth! (I'm glad he hasn't learned that maneuver yet)
Side Note: Marek has these vitamins that he has to take every day...something about breast milk not having enough vitamin D...anyway, they are NASTY. They smell nasty and they taste nasty. This stuff definitely gets the "ucky" face everytime. But I made the mistake once of mixing the vitamins with the last bite of his food.
Here is the result of that:
The offending culprit.



Those vitamins are nasty...and have additives and fillers. You should go to Mother's Market, Sprouts, or any of the health food stores (I think even Costco sells some). They sell vitamin D3 drops that are orderless, tasteless and in the correct increments for your child. Noah, Eric and I all take Vitamin D. It is one of the most important vitamins for everyone. It isn't all about breast milk, no person gets enough these days. So look on the back and make sure it doesn't have anything else in it except maybe a coconut oil or something like that. Marek will LOVE you for switching!
ReplyDeletePS - Marek is only getting more adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip! I knew there had to be something BETTER out there. I get my prenatal vitamins from Mother's so I'll have to check into some vitamins for him too. He is getting more adorable! But growing soooo fast! I blinked and he's already 7 months old!
ReplyDelete