Thursday, August 19, 2010

Photoshop Skillllzzzzz...

Feeling sentimental about Marek's fast-approaching FIRST Birthday, I started going back through thousands and thousands of pictures that we took those first moments after he arrived:

I should probably save those somewhere in cyberspace where I can't get to them. Holy hell. I looked like CRAP.

(Unable to bring myself to actually display photo here. Use your imagination. Think of a fat Elvira with dark circles under her eyes.)

Kept digging around for a semi-decent photo I could Photoshop and found this pic that my cousin took of us in the hospital. I look D-E-A-D in the original pic...but now...I've been brought back to LIFE!!! I had to get rid of bags under eyes, horrible complexion, color, etc...and drum roll please...here's the final result! It's not great but I can at least look at it now without getting the creeps. Seriously, no one thought to sprinkle some makeup on me or give me a mask???? And you call yourselves FAMILY. Marek, of course, looks like a little prince. All cute and perfect.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Dre...did you see my picture? Marek was so tiny then. They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete