Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Introductions

I know everyone who is reading this blog really only cares about Baby B (except for maybe my parents who are in love with Bruisy and Gabby) so I thought I'd take some time to update you all...

Baby B is 19 1/2 weeks right now. Little man or woman has been fluttering and kicking like crazy. I mostly notice it around 9:00am, again around 2:00pm and right before dinner. I'll be honest, I used to think it was weird that a little person could move around INSIDE you - its so Aliens. But when it actually happens to you, it brings the biggest smile to your face and all you want to feel is the kicks again. So weird. I seriously walk around work all day with this enormous grin on my face. I'm already attached and its still in me!

Cravings:
Hmmmm. What don't I crave?! Well maybe chicken. Nasty stuff. For lunch I ate a big salami and prosciutto sandwich, tortilla chips with spicy salsa, and a big piece of strawberry flavored birthday cake. I then went back to work and ate string cheese and yogurt. Yeah. I think I'm craving everything in sight. (back to lunch meat: I know the baby books say not to eat it but tough shit. I need my salami and prosciutto. I will go nuts without it. Its my fav.)

The only baby gear I have so far is a place to put the kid to sleep. Other than that I haven't stalked up on anything yet. Its kind of hard though since we are moving a month before I'm due so there's almost no point to get all this stuff just to move it...

Until my next update. I'll leave you with these photos... Baby B at 9 weeks and at 12 weeks.

I will have the ultimate photo for you next week. One that will define us for the rest of our lives :-)

Baby B at 9 weeks

Baby B at 12 weeks


1 comment: