Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My First Post


I never thought I of all people would start a blog.  Actually I have one person to blame.  You know who you are ;-)

I guess it makes sense though - this whole blogging thing that is.  Everyone seems to be so busy these days and living far away that it makes sense to start a blog.  I just hope I can keep it up!

I might as well put a disclosure in here again.  This is my promise to my readers:

1. I'm horrible at grammar and spelling - but I will try to hit spell check every time I post.
2. I will try to write in here on a weekly basis - if I can't write, then I will at least post a pic of something.
3. I will try to figure out how to make my layout more exciting - with the help of my most talented husband!

Hope you all enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!

    Reading about people with normal domesticated lives helps me think I could have one someday!

    Don't be so hard on yourself, I have never thought you had bad grammar or spelling. Sometimes I spell grammar with an e. So don't trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...please don't tell me this is my future? I was tricked into Facebook as it is! Do I need a blog now too? But...At least you guys are interesting! ;)

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job sis! I don't know if I could keep something like this up. Maybe when we get preggers! :) See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he. Is this what you were doing instead of coming to the beach? Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update Andrea, I am so happy and excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jabadabdooooo
    we are as you know running shoulder to shoulder, we just do not want to know what it will be. The "ultrascan" of Perina however already stated it will be a boy ;-=
    kiss
    Dejan, Mateja; Perina

    ReplyDelete