Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Bear


Gabby is known as the bear for a couple of reasons.  One, she is cute and cuddly like a teddy bear and two, she is a terrorist going after anything and everything like a real bear.  Exhibit A: I came home to today for lunch only to find the little a**hole chewing on my NEW couch!  As I'm scolding her, she's looking up at me with the cutest brown eyes.  I broke down, picked her up and told her not to do it again.  (Needless to say, my kid will get away with A LOT.)

She's such a cute little brat.  I just love her so much.  And Matt is absolutely crazy about that dog.  I think its going to be a bit hard for him when the baby comes along and he'll have to chose baby over dog.  But knowing Gabby, she'll worm her way in to whatever it is we are doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment