Friday, May 1, 2009

Its A Boy!

Get your cigars ready!  We're having a boy!  Just found out yesterday morning.  (Sorry to lag on bringing the news everyone)

So what we do know is that he's a boy.  He fairly active (you can actually see little pokes if you look at my stomach now - Matt just got to feel his first kicks two minutes ago!) and so far all his genetic tests came back normal.  So he seems to be happy and healthy.

I've noticed he does kick around a lot when I eat spicy salsa, ice cream and when I'm happy or laughing.  Its kinda of cute.  I had no idea that little babies could tell these things but I guess it does make sense...

Well I'll be quiet now and let the pics talk for themselves.  

Baby Boyaner 20 1/2 weeks: Can you see the goods? :-)

Baby Boyaner 20 1/2 weeks: Here he is on his back with his arms and legs raised to the sky.

Baby Boyaner 20 1/2 weeks: Here he is with his arms and legs raised to the sky again.

Baby Boyaner 20 1/2 weeks: Here he is looking at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment