Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Pregnant Mother's Day!



Some facts we do know abut this past Mother's Day:

1. I am pregnant in this photo (even though everyone keeps saying I don't look pregnant, I assure you, I am.)
2. My pregnant mind didn't even realize Matt and I were both wearing shades of purple, until I saw this photo collage.
3. We both have not showered in this picture.  We woke up at 8:30am and needed to be at Matt's brother's house by 9:00am (sorry family.  That stench was coming from us.)
4. Never put Matt on the spot for photos.  When he gets embarrassed it makes me giggle.  Thus the several photos were we look a tad awkward.  (sorry Barbara, we will practice being better subjects!)

Lastly...

5. A big round of applause goes out to Michelle and Barbara - for making us take the photos and putting together this little photo collage so we can remember this snapshot in time.  

We love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you,so freakin cute. Congratulations!!! I never knew you had a blog. This is great,now we can stay in touch wherever we end up. We are so happy for you guys. Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally some preggers pics! Very nice ;)

    ReplyDelete