Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thank You

For those lucky few of you who check our blog religiously everyday - you will be treated to not one but TWO blogs. That's right. Two blogs.

But first I must turn the spotlight on my two friends from back in the day. I wish I could say I've known these ladies since diapers, but that's not the case. How about...I've known these ladies since Tamura Tigers and/or Fulton Falcon days? Ahh the good ol' days!

Anyway, I digress yet again... I would like to thank Shawn Eldridge - Law School Student Extraordinaire and Jennifer Wright - Law Student Graduate Extraordinaire. These two lovely ladies each got me the sweetest gift.

Shawn - who of course - would somehow intertwine humor into her gift, gave me two WHITE Loyola Law School t-Shirts (size Medium) and specifically wrote in her card that I will be able to use them post-pregnancy. Well Shawn, I will gladly take a picture, holding Baby B in my WHITE t-shirts with a large spit up stain on them - just for you.

Seriously though, thanks for the gift. You are an AWESOME friend!!!! :-)

Jen - gave me my first official baby gift. She got me the cutest blue picture frame for our first picture of Baby B. I think the only way I can place any kind of photo in that special frame would be to have her holding her "nephew" Baby B (and maybe me in the background with the white spit-up shirt on). Thanks so much for the gift. It really means a lot to me! I also love the wrapping job (insert inside joke here), you will have to tell me exactly where you bought that paper!

You guys both rock and I just wanted to say again, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy, law filled days, and cheering a prego friend right up!

Love A & your nephew Baby B :-)

2 comments:

  1. Any time you'd like company for snack time let me know. I can cheer you up by out-eating you still... as I proved last Friday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you might out-eat me in one sitting, but I promise you, I don't stop snacking ALL DAY LONG. :-)

    ReplyDelete