Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bruiser


The time has come for me to write about our adopted dog - Bruiser.  He is fondly known in our family as: Bruiser, Bruisy, Boo Boo, Zoo Zoo, Zoo Zee Zoozerman (don't ask), Little Man Boy and many other names that I seem to come up with.  Of course Matt pretty much calls him Bruiser but I've always given my pets little nicknames.  I can't help it.  I can pretty much look at them and bam, they have some wacky nickname.

Back to Bruiser - We adopted Bruiser about a year ago this May.  I'll be honest, I wasn't so sure about him with the kitties and Gabby but he fit right in.  He's so cute and loveable.  I can't imagine not having him in our family.

Bruiser's quirks: He likes to sleep and show us his stomach at every opportunity he can.  (Matt wanted to put little choneys on him at one point!).  At night, he runs to his kennel for bed like its a marathon.  And in the morning, he's completely covered by his blanket and usually his little butt is hanging out.  Super cute!  He also has this little high-pitched yawn that you would think a dog of his size would not be able to make, but its definitely coming from him!

We love ya Bruiser and are so glad you are here.

Hmmm...maybe that's how we got pregnant.  You know what they say about adoptions... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment