Thursday, May 28, 2009

How Cute!

Went for my 24 week check up on Thursdy.  I'm officially at 6 months as of Labor Day!  Everything looks great.  According to the doctor, I'm "textbook pregnancy" :-)  So for all those people who are making me worry that I'm too small - silence is golden.  We also reconfirmed that we are indeed having a boy.  You can definitely tell without the technician pointing it out!  

Pregnancy Update:  slowly getting more and more uncomfortable.  Heartburn is a constant now, as are back pains.  I think the kid is using his kung-fu grip to squeeze one of my nerves that runs down my left leg.  It hurts to walk sometimes!  Bending over is getting to be a chore as well (I've never seen a pregnant woman with hairy legs...I wonder who's going to shave mine?  Oh Matty!  Where are you? hehehehe)  Anyway, the baby is kicking up a storm.  During the ultrasound we saw him drinking in fluid and getting the hiccups!  He was also sleeping while accomplishing this great feat - with his legs and arms over his head of course.  I wish you could all be at the ultrasound with us.  The pictures don't really do it justice.

Look!  I have my mom's nose!

I'm trying to sleep!

I can't stop hiccuping!

Yep.  Still a boy!

1 comment:

  1. You should get your legs waxed, it might take your mind off the back pain for a little while! :)

    ReplyDelete