Yesterday, I had a training class to go to with all the other benefits people in So Cal. Afterwards we were going out for drinks and dinner (no I didn't drink! But I did discover that if you mix cranberry juice and orange juice and a squeeze of lime...its fantastic!). So here's me in the morning looking at what I currently have to choose from. Jeans - ok good choice. t-shirts - no. tanks - no. and a "flowy, flowery" top - can we say old lady? (they try to make it "modern" by giving it a v-neck cut, but really its still crap. I ended up walking out of the house in a black and grey stripped sweater and jeans. I looked like a blimp. Ok maybe not a blimp - but i didn't feel like myself. I don't need to look sexy or anything, but attractive would be kind of nice, especially before i have spit up all over my clothes :-)
So I ask you Donatella Versace, Donna Karan, Viviene Westwood, Vera Wang, etc...you guys want to pitch in and help out the prego clothing designers? We really could use a little "pick-me-up" in the prego clothing realm. I don't think woman will stop having babies anytime soon so let's hurry up and get a move on!
Disclaimer: I'm feeling slightly blue (I hear that can happen) and I literally have nothing to wear to go and hang out with my girlfriends tonight. Thus my sappy, poor me post. I promise to uplift the spirits in a couple of days...



We don't care what you wear!
ReplyDeleteandy! you are a gorgeous pregnant woman and shawn and i agree that you could probaby find a lot to wear especially because you are so petite... let me know when you want to go shopping!
ReplyDelete