
I'm in the home stretch. 3rd trimester just began this week. I love my doctor comment, "Congrats you're almost there. But now you are really going to get uncomfortable with back aches and swelling and...well maybe i shouldn't go into all the gory details. But some good news is is that you passed your diabetes test with flying colors!" Well thank the lord Dr. Kroll! If I had to drink that Orange crap again I was going to make Matt carry our child to full term. Which brings me to my next point...
Why can't we lay an egg like birds? Wouldn't that be awesome? I could just pop out a little egg and then put it in a nest and in a few months...poof! A baby emerges with a little hammer and chisel in his hand (how else is he going to break out people?). Ahh. If only...
Or we could go the way of the Emperor Penguin. I lay the egg and then my husband carries it around on his feet through the winter, while i go off and basically eat myself silly. Hmm...i don't think i thought that one out all the way...
No no. I like the bird idea, except maybe sitting on the egg part. What if i squish him? He's so tiny right now. My kid would come out looking like a pancake.
Darn. I think i just slowly realized that laying, sitting and walking around with eggs all day isn't feasible. Bummer.
Hemorrhoids and heartburn here I come! :-)



ha ha, lovely. everyone take a moment to thank your mama.
ReplyDelete