Friday, February 26, 2010

Aquarium of the Pacific

Marek and I along with my friend Jeannel and her two kids, Saxon and Keona, went to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. I wasn't sure how Marek would handle it. Would he look at the fish? Would he just stare at me the whole time? Would he get bored after an hour?

Well I should have never worried. He LOVED it! LOVED IT! I think I held him up to the glass or over the pools more than he sat in his stroller. He would squeal and screech and jump up and down at each display. I never knew a 5-month-old could be this much fun! I definitely want to take him back. We had such a great time. I thought he was too little for the zoo but after taking him to the aquarium, he'd probably have a blast at the zoo too. Maybe we'll take him to the Santa Ana Zoo for a test run before we take him to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World.


I think Jeannel had to make some noise so Marek would turn around and look at the camera. He was so enthralled with the fish.

He kept bouncing up and down and squealing at the fish!

Me and my little man in front of the tropical fish.

Marek STARING at the fish!

Standing in front of the Shark exhibit. He didn't squeal as much at these guys. I think he knew that he was food to them (probably an appetizer. I would be the main course.).

Posing in front of the Sea Lion exhibit. He looks so tiny in his stroller, but he's actually really tall for his age!

No comments:

Post a Comment