Today was a great day. My friend Melissa came over with her baby girl, Corissa. She's about a month behind Marek so they are pretty close in age, but not size! She's a cute little girl, whereas my baby man is freakishly large (he's already in 9 month clothes!).
So today we headed to Fashion Island to walk around and enjoy the great So Cal weather. But the real fun began when we brought the kids back to my house. We placed the babies on their tummies facing each other and they just started to smile and stare at each other. It was so cute! I think Marek was trying to "catch her" as my father would say. Can't wait to hang out with them again and see what the little ones do next!
So today we headed to Fashion Island to walk around and enjoy the great So Cal weather. But the real fun began when we brought the kids back to my house. We placed the babies on their tummies facing each other and they just started to smile and stare at each other. It was so cute! I think Marek was trying to "catch her" as my father would say. Can't wait to hang out with them again and see what the little ones do next!




Next time I'm in socal I'd love to visit and see the little man! :)
ReplyDelete