Today was a pretty good day except for that I'm sick. But Marek was such a good kid! He took both of his naps today and didn't fuss before bed tonight. It was like he knew that mommy wasn't feeling well.
Marek has been doing the funniest thing lately. Whenever we stick a camera in front of him he stops what he's doing and starts staring at it. Then he starts to reach for the camera! I'm having such a hard time getting pics of him smiling right now. I'm hoping this is just one of those phases. I love Marek's smile! I want pictures of him smiling again!
Marek has been doing the funniest thing lately. Whenever we stick a camera in front of him he stops what he's doing and starts staring at it. Then he starts to reach for the camera! I'm having such a hard time getting pics of him smiling right now. I'm hoping this is just one of those phases. I love Marek's smile! I want pictures of him smiling again!







No comments:
Post a Comment