Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bath Time!

I love love LOVE giving Marek his bath every night. He's so cute! He plays with his little squirt buddies (ok he just puts them in his mouth and gnaws on them) and SPLASHES all over the place. He doesn't just splash with his arms or his legs, his whole body creates this tsunami of water. Basically I'm soaked after every bath, but I can't get mad. I'm the one who encourages him to splash! I don't want him to be afraid of water or resent his bath time. I want him to look forward to bath time and love water. So far so good...

Some pics of bath time:



1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried taking a bath with him? Me & Corissa just started doing that and it's the funest thing ever! The first couple of times it was strange for both of us but I've heard of so many moms that do it so we wanted to try it out. After a few times, we've both come to enjoy it so much and she can really get used to the water that way. Not to mention it's a lot easier too, all I do is take my shower then bring her in for a bath afterwards. No clean up, yeah!!

    ReplyDelete